Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2021, 11:49:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Due to heavy spamming guests cannot post without inserting an image verification, if you are seeing one, you are not logged in.
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  General  |  Meta  |  Topic: Submitting content
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Submitting content  (Read 3289 times)
Albert
« on: August 03, 2007, 06:07:56 AM »

Maybe this is mentioned somewhere else and it has just slipped pass me, but how do you submit content to the page? I have on my hands two heroic paths (the re-wised and the wraithborn) as well as Bleak Knight's take on the Lightbearer PrC that I feel should be made available. Where/how do I submit it, and what format would you like it in?

EDIT: Don't mind this. After reading the forum guidelines I found the submit button on the lefthand bar. This even has it's own editing tools now so you won't have to format beforehand. I'll submit these as soon as I have some second opinions in the original threads.

EDIT2: I have now submitted the revised Wiser.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 10:56:36 AM by Albert » Logged
Nifelhein
Administrator

Spell Energy / Taint +22/-0

Whisper's Will

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 07:30:25 AM »

Glad you found it, notice that ever since we started this new site it has those tools around, and it can keep formatting from Word by simple copy and paste, at least most of it. Wink

"We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects."
 - Attributed to Herman Melville.
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  General  |  Meta  |  Topic: Submitting content
Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.