Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 26, 2021, 03:05:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Some articles do not have author names in them. If you know who the author is, let us know!
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Author Topic: M2E NPC Generator Beta  (Read 5342 times)
Obsidian
Insurgent Spy

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0

« on: June 08, 2007, 07:21:25 AM »

I know it's "beta," but would it be possible to post the Midnight 2nd Edition NPC Generator from http://www.againsttheshadow.org/index.php?topic=231.msg5131#msg5131 In the Downloads section so it's easier to find?

Just a thought.

Also, I know the maps of Eredane with Black Mirror effect overlays and Nexus locations are all works in progress, but collecting the most recent samples of those in one place would also be convenient.
Nifelhein
Administrator

Spell Energy / Taint +22/-0

Whisper's Will

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 07:36:35 AM »

Obsidian,
The sticky was made to make it easy to find and still allow DM to update the thread with a new file pretty easily, given he is in the army now and will be for at least 9 more month, I will upload it to the downloads section as you suggested, when he comes back we can get back to frequent updates on the thread again. Wink

The black mirror and nexus maps are very incomplete works though, I am not certain collecting them would be a good idea yet.

"We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects."
 - Attributed to Herman Melville.
Obsidian
Insurgent Spy

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »

okay, I'm an idiot. I didn't even see the sticky post; I just remembered reading about it and forgot where I found it, so I've been resorting to search in order to find it again so I can use it on my laptop.  Sorry to be a pest!
Nifelhein
Administrator

Spell Energy / Taint +22/-0

Whisper's Will

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 07:57:06 AM »

Search should find it just fine, I have already added it to the downloads section though. Wink
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  General  |  Meta  |  Topic: M2E NPC Generator Beta
Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.