Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 29, 2020, 10:50:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

If you want to keep in touch with all Midnight news, subscribe to our News Forum, then every time a news item is posted you will be notified!
Pages: [1]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: [Ptolus] Melelyn's Journal  (Read 2596 times)
arnon

Spell Energy / Taint +8/-4

« on: May 11, 2007, 03:28:10 PM »

If there is anyone interested...

I'll keep this thread updated each time I have a new session posted up on our Ptolus Campaign Wiki(link included)

Session 14 - The Trouble with Phon is up. And just for fun, i'll give you a small preview:

Quote from: Melelyn's Journal
Even though I had my sunglasses on before leaving the Clock Tower, the mid-day sun beat down on me harshly and blinded me for a moment or two. I stood with my eyes closed shut and breathed heavily of the city air, taking in the smells of Ptolus. Damn itís good to be out of there, I thought and as I opened cautiously my eyes I saw the same look on all my companions faces. I will never understand people who go down in to the Dungeon for a living!

We made our way with Kaiís body to the Delverís Guild. Of course, some people along the way looked at us queerly and rubbed their noses, but this is Ptolus, people are used to seeing such things on a day to day basis.
arnon

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »

Session 15 - Golden Statue, Blue Gnolls, and a Dark Elf

After this session we are taking a short break and i'm going to run a short Skull & Bones campiang. See my sig for a link to the wiki. You can check out my campaign development thread also.
arnon

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 11:44:30 PM »

After a month and a half hiatus we are back in Ptolus. I'm not sure how many more sessions I'll be playing in... but as long as I'm playing, I'll be writing. Here's the latests:

Session 16 - How I Pissed-off the Nobles

Enjoy.

arnon
Pages: [1]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories (Moderators: Kane, Bleak Knight)  |  Topic: [Ptolus] Melelyn's Journal
Jump to: