Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 06, 2021, 11:02:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Threads are marked read only when you open them, if you leave the site and come back later they will still be marked as new, so there is no need to read all threads at once.
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Author Topic: The Miscelaneous News Thread  (Read 3538 times)
Nifelhein
Administrator

Spell Energy / Taint +22/-0

Whisper's Will

« on: November 15, 2006, 07:18:04 PM »

Well guys here I will be psoting all items that are news but somehow fail to be important enough to call for a news thread by themselves, perhaps as enough of them gather I will be posting them to the site news forum, but otherwise this will be where they lie.

First is that I have uploaded the latest evrsion of the ToS vol1 since Neo reported the last one lacked the dragons and a few opther monsters, also I have uploaded to the site Todd's Dawnforge Character Sheet.

Old news but some may not have noticed is that we have two desktop images on the downloads section, first files that were uploaded by an user, then there is the 1st edition NPC generator and a couple of articles to the site sections.

That is all to begin with.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:31:17 PM by Nifelhein » Logged

"We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects."
 - Attributed to Herman Melville.
Nifelhein
Administrator

Spell Energy / Taint +22/-0

Whisper's Will

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »

Post Icons are all set and done.
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  General  |  Meta  |  Topic: The Miscelaneous News Thread
Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.