Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

If you are unsure how a given part of the site will work, try using the help page, it can help you use codes and navigate the site.
Pages: [1]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Re-opening of Clarion Quietus for Recruitment!!  (Read 639 times)
Luiniel Blades

Spell Energy / Taint +3/-0

"Inch towards daylight"

« on: January 30, 2016, 05:11:26 AM »

Hello everyone, it is with a hopeful step that I re-open this game thread for recruitment once more!

For those of you who have not been keeping up, we are moving along a modified version of the Crown of Shadows adventure arc and although we are not that far along if you happen to be looking at the book, I assure you that this story has a lot of interesting narrative changes to look at. Originally run by my friend Doomed Hero, whom has retired as this games GM, I have taken it upon myself to continue running this epic scale game. There's a lot of material to cover, and while I certainly won't expect anyone joining to read it all, but I do recommend if you've got a few hours free, it as a good story and will help you really get a feel for the world of Midnight as imagined by Doomed Hero and those who've played this game before.

Though we have had many players come and go, there are a handful of battle hardened veterans hanging in there, who would love to see this game move on, and that is where you come in. You needn't take over others characters, unless you have a strong desire to do so, but at this point in the game it would make the most sense for anyone joining in to create a Dwarf, or Dwarrow character. A Gnome, Human, or Dworg could work too, but please PM me and we'll talk.

That is all I have to say about this now, Good luck and I'll add in some more links for new players soon.

Currently reading: The Phantom Tolbooth
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 08:01:06 PM »

Alright then. Hello again everyone, welcome back to Midnight. We are starting up our run of the Clarion Quietus game once more. It is my hope that more people will check this game out and be interested in joining enough that we can get it going again.

Now as for those links promised:

Here is the one you'll primarily be wanting to use just to get around the Clarion Quietus game posting forum:
http://www.againsttheshadow.org/index.php?board=24.0

You can find any and all links there, and here's a link that will lead to other linked pages from earlier on:

Doomed Hero's links:
http://www.againsttheshadow.org/index.php?topic=1708.0

Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 01:59:35 AM »

Hello again folks, we've had more going on for both games and while I'm glad to see both games are still running, there's still room for more players to hop on in.

If anyone who has been following this game is feeling plucky enough and is interested in joining either the Clarion Quietus or Quietus Clarion sides, I'm looking at you unspecified lurkers, then feel free to load up your account and message us here.
Pages: [1]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Clarion Quietus (Moderator: Doomed Hero)  |  Topic: Re-opening of Clarion Quietus for Recruitment!!
Jump to: