Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Check the links box on the front page, there you will find all Midnight sites we are aware of.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Quietus Clarion (OOC) Part 2  (Read 65503 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Siona33
Insurgent Spy
**

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 162


« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2018, 11:32:54 AM »

That domain think is good to know. I did think i lost acces. The situation with the mundabe healking fits here. Aliya here is tired and kind of funktions on autopilot. So the spirit is like an astirax. good.


perception check on the surrounding area

Rolling "perception" : 1d20 + 3
Rolling 1d20 + 3
( 19 ) + 3 = 22

knowledge shadow on the ork
Rolling 1d20 + 11
( 17 ) + 11 = 28

and a healing check. just to see if he lives still.

Rolling "Healing" : 1d20 + 11
Rolling 1d20 + 11
( 6 ) + 11 = 17


« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:44:51 AM by Siona33 » Logged
Luiniel Blades
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +4/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1,557


"Inch towards daylight"


« Reply #351 on: July 06, 2018, 05:03:43 AM »

Flit Heal check
Rolled 1d20+1 : 15 + 1, total 16


Wisp Assist
Rolled 1d20+1 : 11 + 1, total 12
Logged

Currently reading: Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series; The Hero of Ages.
Luiniel Blades
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +4/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1,557


"Inch towards daylight"


« Reply #352 on: July 06, 2018, 06:35:51 AM »

I'm quite curious to see what you have in mind for the orc, Rash'Gar.

As far as Aliya is concerned, I'll give Rash'Gar one more scene with the Orc to see what he does/learns and then you'll join them from healing Xein. You got an extremely good result so I'll effectively halve the time you're taking with him.
Logged
Siona33
Insurgent Spy
**

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 162


« Reply #353 on: July 07, 2018, 12:26:35 PM »

Okay. Taking my time sounds good.
Logged
Siona33
Insurgent Spy
**

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 162


« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2018, 12:31:01 PM »

Maybe go snooping around in sume ruins or something. That or catch some insurgentrs,  Anything indiana jons like im game for . If the Opportunity arises that is. I will It eould be cool if i could use my spellcraft feat somewhere.
Logged
Luiniel Blades
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +4/-0
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1,557


"Inch towards daylight"


« Reply #355 on: September 17, 2018, 01:57:31 AM »

Ah yes, I'm sorry about not really playing to your abilities lately. A lot of what I've been criticized for in the past, and rightly so, in my games is how much I tend to focus on the travel time. I don't know why, it's usually a minor detail and is better left as a menial task. There is a sort of strange disconnect in this game.

Being a Legate:

You are traveling in occupied Erenland, almost all of the towns are either directly occupied or are patrolled by said occupying forces. They don't really like having people traveling the King's roads unless you have a permit or are part of the organization. As a Legate, you are effectively given free reign to travel anywhere you want but also as part of the active organization, you are usually saddled with tasks you must complete which tend to dictate where you must go, what you must do, and usually there is a set time limit you have to complete it in.

Your Mission:
You have currently taken on another Legate's open-ended task to track down these insurgents, which leads you cross country away from roads and usually settled areas. Because you have circumvented normal standard procedures, this gives you a lot more freedom than usual.

Exploring ruins and doing anything Indiana Jones like is usually something considered in the domain of free-time and which you would need to speak with a superior to ask about or have effectively earned your "free time" by completing various tasks.

So here is the thing. Normally, a Legate has their tasks and tries to complete them in an orderly manner. Occasionally an opportunity arises and they can risk punishment by disobeying their direct orders for a chance at either glory or some other sort of advantage.

Jael saddled Sir Riddar with this task but he has died. You joined him by happenstance before that occurred. Jael, probably, has no idea who Aliya is and is unlikely to find her should this mission fail. Rash'Gar seems to have an idea to head west of where you are in order to keep most effectively hunting after the rebels. But you have also come across an Orc who seems to know of a supposedly haunted fortress to the east. Maybe there's some sort of treasure? Or maybe you'll just deal with a menace in the world? It's hard to tell.

A choice to make:

Now the hard part.
1. Head west and keep chasing after the rebels, following the vague orders to merely observe them while not really interacting with them; until maybe your orders change or you decide to do something else about it yourself.
2. Head east and explore a "haunted" fortress. Risk only yourself to whatever dangers are along the way and actually on cite and possibly losing the trail of the rebels.

If you should lose the rebels entirely you may face the wrath of an unknown Legate. But if you should succeed at exploring this place and dealing with whatever's there, there could be something worth your time, and if you are lucky, you may catch back up with the rebels anyway. Either way, it's sure to be an adventure.
Logged
Siona33
Insurgent Spy
**

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 162


« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2018, 02:55:03 PM »

Luiniel, this was not meant as a criticism . I was only making suggestions as i find travel scenes a bit tedios. iI will keep chasing the rebels and follow orders for now. As my char is a bit bull headed about keeping her word and being honorable in her dealing with her side.

i would like to make a perception and knowledge lokal check:

Rolling "Perception" : 1d20 + 3
Rolling 1d20 + 3
( 15 ) + 3 = 18

Rolling "KNOWLEDGE LOKAL" : 1d20 + 3
Rolling 1d20 + 3
( 16 ) + 3 = 19
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:04:34 PM by Siona33 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Clarion Quietus (Moderator: Doomed Hero)  |  Topic: Quietus Clarion (OOC) Part 2
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
AtS Dark Mercury design by Nifelhein, based on the Mercury theme by Bloc
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.094 seconds with 78 queries.
TinyPortal © 2005-2011