Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 25, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

If you want to know when a new thread is posted try subscribing to a forum.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Crown of Shadows Pt.II [IC] Part 2  (Read 83954 times)
Pheros

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2

« Reply #525 on: March 13, 2017, 01:31:40 AM »

Teliir tilts her head up slightly and takes a long look at Theorin, which is quite significant now that she's dead and doesn't have to blink.  She searches his face for humor or sarcasm, before throwing a quick glance to Avren as the truth sinks in.

"I... 
That's...
But I'm not...
I don't even know..."
she mutters quietly.

Finally her mouth compresses into a thin line.

Well.  Shit.

"Wise and majestic, indeed. 

And I suppose it will breath some life back into the betting pools and gossip circles,"
she finishes wryly.

She pauses for a moment, then asks in a more neutral tone: "Might I borrow Sineth's services from you for a time until I have found my own attendants, Lord Theorin?"

Better the spy you know, I guess.

She looks around the room, attempting to be casual, but searching for Serapis to help her navigate this death trap they call politics.

Talking. Only talking. I'll never fight again, never battle, never spend days in a tree stalking, just live forever talking and pretending to smile.

Dunkin stats
Harrowed

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-1

« Reply #526 on: March 14, 2017, 06:08:06 AM »

"Wise and majestic, indeed. 

And I suppose it will breath some life back into the betting pools and gossip circles,"
she finishes wryly.

She pauses for a moment, then asks in a more neutral tone: "Might I borrow Sineth's services from you for a time until I have found my own attendants, Lord Theorin?"

But of course, my Lady Silverbow, you'll require time to establish your new holdings. He was still smiling.

Better the spy you know, I guess.

She looks around the room, attempting to be casual, but searching for Serapis to help her navigate this death trap they call politics.

Serapis is standing next to Avren, a smile on her face. She mouthed the word 'Calm'. She made a motion to join them.

The crowd around her, nobles and courtiers. Her nobles now. There is a mix of look from them. Some smiling, some looking pensive, some nervous, and a few with anger.

I like the cut of your jib. How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
-RPG.net
Pheros

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2

« Reply #527 on: March 16, 2017, 12:18:50 AM »

Teliir tries to remember all the faces and names, but there are too many people speaking, asking questions. She focuses on those that look happiest, future allies perhaps, and those who look most angered, future competition.

She says little in answer to questions, honestly not knowing what her plans will be or her next steps.  This she had never anticipated.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Crown of Shadows (Moderators: Kane, Bleak Knight, Harrowed)  |  Topic: Crown of Shadows Pt.II [IC] Part 2
Jump to: