Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

If you are unsure how a given part of the site will work, try using the help page, it can help you use codes and navigate the site.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Crown of Shadows Pt.II [OoC] Part 2  (Read 83101 times)
Harrowed

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-1

« Reply #575 on: May 07, 2017, 06:48:27 PM »

So I don't really know if edges get utilized automatically or you have to say you're using them, but for the moment Avren is going to try and use his Blood of Kings edge and play the game of politics here with the help of Serapis.

I guess that would be a persuasion roll, as intimidate seems to be the wrong way to go here. If it helps he offers what he knows about the Elven trading goods, and what he's seen of their military ability from their time at Keep of the Cataracts.

I'm back from whatever goddamned plague I had.

I generally make the rolls in the background, keep the narrative cleaner but if a player sees a situation where they want to make sure that a roll is made ... cool.

It was a damned good roll.

I like the cut of your jib. How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
-RPG.net
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Crown of Shadows (Moderators: Kane, Bleak Knight, Harrowed)  |  Topic: Crown of Shadows Pt.II [OoC] Part 2
Jump to: