Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Before making a question, try using the search function, sometimes your doubt has already been answered before.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Meta Thread (Clarion Quietus and Quietus Clarion)  (Read 68275 times)
Exile
Bane of Legates

Spell Energy / Taint +5/-0

« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2018, 10:48:18 AM »

Mostly, I'm just useless at responding.

I both want to lose myself in the game... and struggle to do so when I'm stressed IRL.  Posing (and thinking!) as someone who's meant to be an increasingly angelic embodiment of hope can be rather hard work when I'm struggling for any sort of equilibrium myself.   Which is wholly something on my end, and not at all an issue with your running of the game.

I actually like the personal conversations, and would gladly have had more - but they're not the easiest of things to present in this kind of format (let alone, to do so in a manner that keeps the broader group engaged).  Still, with words being Amethyst's 'thing', I've been happy when I've managed to take a chance for her to use them.  I just keep *missing* those chances because I've got myself lost in the entanglements of RL yet again. Wink

Ex infernis, spes
Amethyst's Combat Stats
Luiniel Blades

Spell Energy / Taint +4/-0

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2018, 03:48:21 AM »

Hey Everybody, I'm out at Mag-West this weekend in Santa Clara. I've got internet connection with the hotel but I'm generally busy all day. Check back in either late Sunday night or Monday day.

Currently reading: Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series; The Hero of Ages.
Siona33
Insurgent Spy

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0

« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2018, 02:57:48 PM »

I like the way you set things up. If i take long with my responses then that is mostly due to my health being crappy and affectiong all sorts of thing even my eyesight, wich is bad to begin wich . My week can be busy and physically taxing. RL can be pretty hectic, so i may be a bit distracted and . Or i may be interpreting situations differently due to missing subtext because i am oblivous like that. I may also seeng Subtext where is none.

So i am sorry if i gave you the impression of having a problem with hoe you run the game. This was never my intention. I like the pace you have the game at. Forced and or (too) many random encounters are not my thiing, not in pen and paper nor in pc games. They can spice things up if used sparingly but the least thing i want is an ambroush every few steps. In terms of interactions and frequency thereof i am pretty much in agreement with Exile.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:32:46 PM by Siona33 » Logged
Luiniel Blades

Spell Energy / Taint +4/-0

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #253 on: September 15, 2018, 08:09:29 AM »

Okay, I'm back again. Just ran through a rough patch of little inspiration due to the various situations the groups found themselves in. Finally realized I just needed to push the stories forward a bit on both sides to get some things flowing again. So more travel time.

If you all have anything you want your characters to do or focus on during this time, type it here or in respective OOC gave sequences. Getting the story moving back soon.
Exile
Bane of Legates

Spell Energy / Taint +5/-0

« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2018, 04:08:40 AM »

If there's ever stuff we can do to help, feel free to ask.  It's all too easy for us to forget things we used to know we were supposed to be doing / had found out / had said we were planning on trying.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Clarion Quietus (Moderator: Doomed Hero)  |  Topic: Meta Thread (Clarion Quietus and Quietus Clarion)
Jump to: