Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2019, 09:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

You can enable or disable the quick reply box in your profile, be sure to change the settings to suit your own preferences.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Meta Thread (Clarion Quietus and Quietus Clarion)  (Read 93620 times)
Ilona Ebonblade
Insurgent Commander

Spell Energy / Taint +3/-0

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2015, 01:44:18 AM »

As am I.
Jester
Insurgent Commander

Spell Energy / Taint +1/-0

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2015, 10:29:28 PM »

I would love to start back up if we are able.
Luiniel Blades

Spell Energy / Taint +4/-0

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »

I'll try talking to Doomed about it again.

Currently reading: Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series; The Hero of Ages.
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2015, 06:45:01 PM »

Hey everybody, I know it's been a long time since anything has been posted here. Can I get a roll call on all who are still paying attention here.

If there is still enough interest I will be taking over as DM of this game. I have talked to Doomed Hero and he has declared he just doesn't have enough time to do this anymore, but he had entrusted me with carrying on the game in his name.
neverfox
Insurgent Commander

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0

« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2015, 06:46:39 PM »

I'm tuned in.

TwiceBorn
Editor

« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »

Still here and interested. Very kind of you to offer to take the DM's chair, LB, and gracious of DH to give his blessing for you to do so.

Jester
Insurgent Commander

« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2015, 09:07:24 PM »

Still here and still interested
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »

Alright, I'm glad to see that some of you have already checked back in. As it's been this long, I would be surprised if everyone got back in the next week. So we won't be starting immediately. I'll try to hunt down the few other players I know on other sites and inform them that I'll be restarting the Midnight game.

If any of you happen to know how to contact any of the other players outside of the forums, just letting them know would be a huge help.
TwiceBorn
Editor

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2015, 12:24:10 PM »

Do you think we might be better off rebooting from scratch with a new storyline and characters if we end up with reduced numbers?
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2015, 01:25:20 PM »

I would hate to lose the progress made so far, given how rich the storyline already is, but if only a small handful of us came back then I suppose I would have to.
Exile
Bane of Legates

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-0

« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2015, 03:24:12 PM »

'Ello. Smiley

Totally missed any update notices for this thread... but the one alerting me to a new private message worked just fine.

Yes, I'd be interested, though I admit that I'd have to do a fair amount of reading to remind myself quite where we were (other than up a rather brownish watercourse without means of affecting our rate of progress).

Ex infernis, spes
Amethyst's Combat Stats
Fates Chagrin
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2015, 09:07:29 PM »

I'm back in as well.
Sholano
Bane of Legates

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2015, 09:48:53 PM »

Rahr.

"You want me to what?! ... Gimme a minute."
Dorin's combat data | Dorin's character sheet
Pheros

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2015, 12:34:35 AM »

I'm here, and would be happy to start back up.

Dunkin stats
Ilona Ebonblade
Insurgent Commander

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2015, 10:23:33 AM »

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this but I'd definitely be interested. Would take a bit of catching up.
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2015, 02:17:50 PM »

Well alright then. That's at least the vast majority of people who are still interested in the continuing the game. Now it won't start up right away as I myself need some time to reintroduce myself to how things were going and what I plan to do with the campaign.
Exile
Bane of Legates

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-0

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2015, 02:20:29 PM »

Good news - though I hope that Doomed's all right, and that whatever portion of RL has eaten him isn't too horrible.
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »

Doomed Hero is fine, he just eventually found that he was trying to bite off more than he could chew with how much time he could devote himself to this game and all of his other projects, other games, and work.

This actually leads me to my next post.

Now, as I am running the game, there is something I would like to disclose with all of you.
Fates Chagrin
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2015, 02:26:52 PM »

A secret, if you will. I didn't intend to tell you while Doomed was running.
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »

But as I have become the GM, I should let you know that Eirik was in fact me taking over after his original player left.

I originally did this to halt confusion about me playing as Xein in the evil/Quietus Clarion group. I had wanted to play in the Clarion Quietus group but had decided that there was too many to justify joining up. So when a slot opened I took it.

A friend of mine eventually noticed and pointed out that I was being disingenuous to all of you by doing this. I admit that I saw nothing wrong with this, which is why I never bothered saying anything until now. I hope that this doesn't cause too much irritation among anyone. I ask that if you have any complaints, please PM me.

To that end, Eirik will be falling into an NPC ally role and will be less active than he would have otherwise. Unless there is someone else who would like to come at some point and run him instead.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:38:55 PM by Luiniel Blades » Logged
Jester
Insurgent Commander

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2015, 05:07:36 PM »

LB,

Could we get a roll call of sorts? I believe it may only be Rash'Gar and Xein from the Shadow group left but I could be wrong. Just curious which characters may still be here.
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2015, 02:05:32 PM »

Alright, since I've already claimed responsibility for one character, I'll tell you that after the original player of Riddar left the group I also took over him as well.

Technically, Rash'Gar, Xein, and Sir Riddar are still around for the Shadow Group. However, I admit I did that to keep the pace up in the game and he was not a terribly fun character for me to be. I'm more or less counting him out as anything more than an NPC.

As for the Resistance group, it seems like we have everyone counting themselves back in except for Mandag and Nefario at the moment. This is still more than enough people to continue the game. Feel free to check the Legends thread to see everyone.
TwiceBorn
Editor

« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2015, 02:46:30 AM »

LB,

As far as you not telling anyone previously that you had assumed control of departed players' characters, I don't find it disingenuous at all… quite the contrary, I find it totally in keeping with the spirt of Midnight and the Crown of Shadows adventure… all the more so if you had managed to pull it off in both games! :-)
Luiniel Blades

"Inch towards daylight"

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2015, 08:22:48 PM »

Thank you for the vote of confidence, TwiceBorn. I was very unsure as to the reactions of the members of the boards, but now I know that it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Moving onward, I have a busy week coming up with my summer class so I will not be very active on the board. Afterward I will get back to reviewing the game afterward.
neverfox
Insurgent Commander

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0

« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2015, 08:25:21 PM »

Speaking of taking over characters, or simply adding them, will you be considering new players? I know someone who might be interested.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Clarion Quietus (Moderator: Doomed Hero)  |  Topic: Meta Thread (Clarion Quietus and Quietus Clarion)
Jump to: