Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 28, 2021, 07:04:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

If you are unsure how a given part of the site will work, try using the help page, it can help you use codes and navigate the site.
Pages: [1]
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Nightflier's Midnight - Serve the Dark Lord!  (Read 3649 times)
nightflier
Insurgent Spy

Spell Energy / Taint +1/-0

« on: July 07, 2010, 03:41:59 AM »

Hey guys,

I'm starting another Midnight game on Paizo boards, but this one will be evil themed. I need 3 more players to play in the campaign centered around service to Izrador. Here's the link: http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/community/gaming/connection/nightfliersMidnightServeTheDarkLord
Caesar
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:20:41 AM »

I'd be interested... what rules u using tho? 3.5, 4th ed or Pathfinder?
nightflier
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 03:28:40 AM »

I'd be interested... what rules u using tho? 3.5, 4th ed or Pathfinder?

Pathfinder.
Doomed Hero

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 03:53:34 PM »

Am I allowed to be in both?

Jack Chick, Abdul Alhazred, and Aleister Crowley walk into a bar...
nightflier
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 04:10:35 PM »

Am I allowed to be in both?

The game is full for now. I already have six players and I am waiting on Caesar to decide if he wants to join. Ragnar's unconscious until you return actively to the game.
Doomed Hero

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 04:12:02 PM »

Got it.
Caesar
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 12:48:08 AM »

hmmmm- just let Doomed play, 'Flier... havnt played Pathfinder rules before and I'd probably just slow things down...

I might just keep track of the adventure progress tho- always been interested to see how a villainous campaign would play
nightflier
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 02:03:48 AM »

hmmmm- just let Doomed play, 'Flier... havnt played Pathfinder rules before and I'd probably just slow things down...

I might just keep track of the adventure progress tho- always been interested to see how a villainous campaign would play

DH already plays in my other game. So far, I have seven players in Dark Side game and perhaps one more guy - and DH's character is one of the key members of the Light Side party. It would be really strange for his two characters to fight each other.
Doomed Hero

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 02:54:27 AM »

DH already plays in my other game. So far, I have seven players in Dark Side game and perhaps one more guy - and DH's character is one of the key members of the Light Side party. It would be really strange for his two characters to fight each other.

That is true. And the dark side character I'd thought of playing was a build I came up with for a villain I made for KevPerrine on these boards. He's really, really nasty. I wouldn't want to do that to our happy little pack.

I withdraw my request, though I do love playing "side characters". Maybe someone will play a legate and I could be his astirax or something.
Pages: [1]
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories (Moderators: Kane, Bleak Knight)  |  Topic: Nightflier's Midnight - Serve the Dark Lord!
Jump to: