Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 29, 2020, 11:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Did you know that to post outside of the Meta forum you must log in
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Under a Pale Grey Sky [IC]  (Read 117629 times)
Harrowed
Editor

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-1

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »

"First round?  Human... there is no need to throw away your life so quickly; there will be no second round, just as you will get no second life.  We have no interest in your death... if you cooperate.  I am sure, we need not remind you, that legate left you for dead.  He knew we were quickly approaching and, despite his haste to save his own tail, he had your wagon set ablaze."  Grrrak paused long enough for what he said to the woman to sink in before continuing, "What say you?  Decide wisely, your life depends on it."

She looks towards Shelg and Daniel. "He set my wagon ablaze because he's a bastard." Looking over the group of you again she nods to herself, seeming almost like she's come to a conclusion.

"So, what's this cooperation you're offering."

I like the cut of your jib. How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
-RPG.net
lordvoss
Heepa-Heepa

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2006, 12:38:21 PM »

Arc of Sahaad, 11th Day
Early Morning
Clear Skies

Kunin-Zir

The Orc's hands weakly clawed at Kunin's grip. He could feel the strength of it's grip getting weaker as it fought. Kunin-Zir quickly glanced from side to side, the thick foilage hide his ambush from the rest of the Orc patrol. A quick motion of his wrist twisted the hilt of the sword protruding from the Or's back, a muffled gasp and the Orc died.

Grabbing the Orc under its arms he dragged it back into the thick bushes.

"This better work,' he muttered to himself. Following the directions that Shiva had shown him he quickly cut the Orc across the jugular. Holding out the bowl under the slow stream of blood he set it down as the blood reached the brim. Reaching underneath the bottom he ran a bloody finger across the rough symbols.

"Report."

The voice was clear and carried the weight of command. Legate Theorin.

Kunin-Zir

<Erenlander>
"Report? Here's your report... everyone is dead! We went to the temple as you instructed and were pulled out of the congregation by legates. Then some strange creature, that I assume you sent, killed one of them... right there in the temple! We were forced to flee damn near every leagate in the temple, only to wind up on a garbage barge. We were hit head on by another barge or something. The whole thing set ablaze and everyone dieing. The only thing that saved me was this... thing... that came out of Shiva and began killing.... well everyone!"
"Now what the hell is going on? They said you were in trouble..."

He let his words die off; his head dropping as if he had just finished a grueling day of hard labor. He wanted answers, but even more so, he wanted direction. He had no idea what to do next, and for the first time in his life, he was alone. At least in the pits he could always rely on the weakness of the others when things got bad. But, now, there was only him. Only himself to rely on.
He clung to his hatred and anger like an aimal to it's prey. It was comforting for him. The only thing in his life that was ever reliable.
"Just tell me who dies next."

"So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done"

~V~
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2006, 09:20:51 PM »

Kunin-Zir

<Erenlander>
"Report? Here's your report... everyone is dead! We went to the temple as you instructed and were pulled out of the congregation by legates. Then some strange creature, that I assume you sent, killed one of them... right there in the temple! We were forced to flee damn near every leagate in the temple, only to wind up on a garbage barge. We were hit head on by another barge or something. The whole thing set ablaze and everyone dieing. The only thing that saved me was this... thing... that came out of Shiva and began killing.... well everyone!"
"Now what the hell is going on? They said you were in trouble..."

"Just tell me who dies next."

"That's ... unfortunate. Shiva's other half was a solution to a problem for a change, instead of the other way around. What's more unfortuate is that you're the last of my agents in the area. Make your way to Sharuun, I have agents there. They can shelter you.
Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 12:14:54 AM »

Grrrak

"So, what's this cooperation you're offering."

Grrrak approached everything with deadly seriousness.  It was no wonder thoughts of crushing his prey and ending her miserable life flitted in and out of his mind.  He quickly dismissed such thoughts as non-productive, such as it was, his service under Theorin had changed him, even if he was not conscious of it.

An opening given, Grrrak extended his best offer, knowing if she did not accept it, he will have to kill her, "In exchange for all information you have on that bastard and what dealings you had with him, we offer you not only your life and a share of some rations that you may continue to live, but also perhaps more important than life itself, we offer you the satisfaction that you will have a hand at exacting a measure of vengeance against that him." The huge Orc's contenance was such that he would not be overly disappointed if his generous offer was not accepted as he was ready and, all too likely, eager for martial action to commence.

arnon

Spell Energy / Taint +8/-4

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 02:03:20 AM »

Shelg

She's a short woman, ugly with several warts on her face. Hard to miss in a crowd.Indeed, thought Shelg as he recalled the old Sarcosans' words.

While Grrrak talked with her, Shelg studied his target... Target?... So am I going to kill her as i was asked?... A decision will be made, but there is still time...... Shelg just sat calmly on his horse and watched as Grrrak coerced cooperation from the woman.
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 08:19:19 AM »

Grrrak"In exchange for all information you have on that bastard and what dealings you had with him, we offer you not only your life and a share of some rations that you may continue to live, but also perhaps more important than life itself, we offer you the satisfaction that you will have a hand at exacting a measure of vengeance against that him."

She looks back towards Grrrak and then over her shoulder at Daniel. Something happens there, no one can tell what but it's as if she put pieces of a puzzle together.

"I missed it before, I'm usually quicker than this. Where does an Orc learn to talk like that? Plus your size, you're no Ogre from the pits, and you're not an Oruk. So, the only Orc in Southern Erenland that's your size and is educated is Grrrak, and that mean Legate Theorin."

She turns and spits, "You know the Order has declared you traitors. Said that you're working for the Witch Queen, moles inside the Order and that Theorin is one of the Queen's Eyes. Sounds like bullshit to me, I've worked with Theorin before and he's too much of a vicious son-of-a-bitch to be with the Fey."

"So, you want to know everything about the double crossing bastard that you're chasing." She looks towards the Enforcers expectant faces and smiles, "then this is your lucky day. Cause he's crossed me for the last time."

"His name is Galrick Ful, he's a treasure hunter like Theorin. He was cast out of the Black Tower years ago for something or other,' she flippantly waves the hand not on the trigger of the crossbow, 'since then he's hunted for relics from the Lost Ages. He's a son-of-a-bitch but he's no coward. He once brought back a staff from a ruin deep in the Elven forest, damn thing glowed from the magics. Sent every sniffer in a league into a fit from the power."

"He works from the shadows, hit you where your soft and slips back into his hole. I imagine that the lot of you have got him on his heels. This isn't his territory, the open plains. Not enough cover, no enough ambush sites to spring from." That thought seems to put a smile on her face.

"What else you want to know?"
Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 05:53:58 PM »

Grrrak

"What else you want to know?"

The big Orc had to restrain himself of his most aggressive tendencies, reasoning he's "won" her over already, there was no advantage to intimidating her, "What did this Galrick Ful want with you? And what did you give him?"  Grrrak paused long enough for the squat human woman to give a complete answer before he continued his questioning, "More importantly, did you hold anything back from him, anything we would be able to use against him?" Grrrak asked deviously.

"Where do you suppose he is fleeing to and how might we best catch him, or better yet, get into position to cut him off?"
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 09:00:48 AM »

Grrrak
"What did this Galrick Ful want with you? And what did you give him?"  Grrrak paused long enough for the squat human woman to give a complete answer before he continued his questioning,

"He was looking to lay down a false trail to lead you off, I gave him the names of a few plainsriders loyal to Izrador that could help him. Although, I doubt that is his plan now."

"More importantly, did you hold anything back from him, anything we would be able to use against him?"

"Hold back, no. He had good trade, had. Damn things went up in the wagon."

"Where do you suppose he is fleeing to and how might we best catch him, or better yet, get into position to cut him off?"

"Stormhold, I caught a glimpse of a map in his pack. The docks district of Stormhold is distinctive. He had several buildings marked but I couldn't tell you which. As for getting ahead of him, I'd say ride faster or catch the next ship and circle around. Best pray she's fast though."
Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2006, 10:37:06 AM »

Grrrak

"Stormhold, I caught a glimpse of a map in his pack. The docks district of Stormhold is distinctive. He had several buildings marked but I couldn't tell you which. As for getting ahead of him, I'd say ride faster or catch the next ship and circle around. Best pray she's fast though."

"Yes, ride faster or a fast ship...we've already been through that..." Grrrak bared a large incisor at the thought of being on water.

"We already know what we must do..."  the towering orc stated before he turned toward Shelg first, then to both of his two remaining companions, "Break out a share of well earned rations for her.  Are you both ready to ride, and ride hard?"
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2006, 01:10:40 PM »

Grrrak

"Yes, ride faster or a fast ship...we've already been through that..."

She smiles slightly, the discomfort on Grrrak's face was clear as day.

"We already know what we must do..."  the towering orc stated before he turned toward Shelg first, then to both of his two remaining companions, "Break out a share of well earned rations for her.  Are you both ready to ride, and ride hard?"

"Well, going to keep up your end of the bargain. Honorable, how about a further deal? I don't feel like walking to the next slice of civilization, how about I ride with you? I know these plains and better than that, I'm still in the Shadow's favor."
Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »

Grrrak

"Honor? What does honor have to do with it?  You say you know these plains, then we should make better time, at least better than would otherwise... As for the Shadow's favor, Bahhh, I've heard rumours that out here, that can be more deadly than being on the Shadow's most wanted, so they say..."

Grrrak turns his attention back to Shelg and Daniel, "We need to make lost time, what say the two of you, do we have a bargain? Are we ready to ride?"
arnon

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 06:01:32 AM »

Shelg

Shelg sat silently on his horse, observing and studying the ugly woman while Grrrak talked with her. He had nothing yet to add to the conversation, Grrrak had it well in hand. It always amazed Shelg to see this huge Orc speak so well, and, he's mastering patience.

Turning his attention to Grrrak, Shelg smiled thinly nodding. "Yes, she'll help us make good time. Let's ride!"
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 07:46:57 PM »

Arc of Sennach, 15th Day
Early Evening
Clear Skies
Sharuun

Shelg, Grrrak, Daniel, and Basiravia

The Sarcosian may be a foul example of a human being, a fact which Grrrak has come to agree with more and more every day. Belching, farting, and general behaviour that would be normal for an Orc. That would be bad enough if not for the arrogance, she carries herself like a woman with a loaded crossbow under her cloak and a fist of loyal Orcs behind the next hill. However, she's done exactly what she claimed. She's shaved days off the journey to Sharuun, path and trails that the Enforcers would have never looked at twice took them around patrol routes. This is a woman that knows her way around the Shadow's eyes.

Cresting a high hill the Enforcers look down on the ruin of Sharuun. The majority of the city is just that, ruins. What wasn't destroyed when Farah Shanduz betrayed his people to the Shadow a century ago has fallen into disrepair. With the exception of the western bourough, the mansions in those high walled garden seem to be in the best repair. The Enforcers eyes are drawn to the massive stone quays of Sharuun's docks.

Several small fishing boats bob next to the massive quays, dwarved by the algae stained stone. Further down, at the middle quay is a much larger ship. A twin masted galleon with a high prow and sleek lines.

"The Clear Sky,' Basiravia growled, 'her captain rotates through several of the southern ports. The first half of the Arc of Sennach they spend in the port of Sharuun, after delivering their cargo of trinkets to the debauched nobles of Farah Shanduz court. Her next stop is Hallisport."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 08:34:24 PM by Harrowed » Logged
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 08:32:41 PM »

Arc of Sennach, 15th Day
Early Evening
Clear Skies
Sharuun

Kunin-Zir

Long, hard journey did not begin to describe the extent of hell that Kunin-Zir pushed himself through to get to Sharuun. Alone, hunted and half-starved he pulled himself across the plains of southern Erenland. Stealing into villages for food, equipment, and once even for a horse. Although the next several days were spent dodging the outriders from that same village. Several of the dead riders fine arrows clatter inside Kunin-Zir's case as he rolled out of the small ship's bed and stepped on the quiver.

His low curses stirred the naked woman under the thick furs that covered the Captain's bed. "Kunin, come back to bed. It'll be an early morning tomorrow. We sail at first light."

"I know, I just need to walk."

She giggled, a strange noise from that woman. A female sailor was rare enough in these days, a female captain was practically unheard of. But a female captain, that occasionally showed weakness in front of her crew ... never. But that was what she did, and from what Kunin had observed over the last several weeks, and she crew loved her for it.

After he joined the crew, and shortly after he started sharing her bed several of the crew had cornered him in the mess. They explained in their own way how much they loved her captain. Telling him tales of how she had saved several of them from death Kunin came to realize that they were threatening him. Their tales of adventure said that if he hurt her they would hunt him down.

"Walk,' she snorted and rolled over, 'stalk more like it. Capture me a Legate this time. A muscular one, hung like an Ox." She was still chuckling as Kunin closed the door and walked to the deck ladder.

He thought back to the first time he saw the Clear Sky. He had been hiding on the outskirts of a coastal village. Starving, he had watched the armed Orcs and villagers patrol the edges of the fields. It took several days to find a pattern that he could exploit to sneak in and steal food.

Just as he started into the village, rung bells start to till in the village center. Cursing his luck he started to retreat until he noticed the ship sailing towards the small docks of the village. He realized that they weren't sounding for him when the first flaming shot arced from the deck of the ship to land on the thatch roof of a two story home. The house was engulfed in flames as the Orc defenses scattered in confusion.

Taking the opportunity he rushed the village intent on stealing all the food that he could carry. Flaming shot after shot rained down on the village engulfing the majority of the buildings in roaring flames. Several of the Orc guards had spotted him and chased him down, back to a flaming wall he fought them off.

That would have been his end if not for the sailors that rushed from the nearby forest grove. A raiding party snuck ashore before the attack waiting for the right time to attack. Lead by a Sarcosian woman with long black hair and a red cloak flapping over the blackened studs of her armor. They rolled over the Orc's and with Kunin's help butchered the lot of them.

The sailors were well trained killers but the woman was a blur. Cedeku in one hand and a cutlass in the other she bobbed and weaved between Orc warriors leaving severed tendons and gashed arterties in her wake.

Retreating from the village Kunin had been caught up in the mass of sailors and found himself sitting in a skiff next to that raven haired sailor. She smiled at him mischieviously and stuck that Cedeku against his ribs, that weapon was still close to her hand when they made love later that same night.

That had been weeks ago and he was amazed at himself. This ship was starting to feel like a home. He had food, a woman to warm his bed at night, things that he hadn't had in a very long time.

Char, the Dorn night watchman, nodded to Kunin as he climbed up onto the deck of the Clear Sky.

"Quiet night, so far sir. A few of the local toughs are eyeballing the Clear Sky from the shadows, I doubt they'll get up enough courage to try. Too much cost for this prize, sir."

Kunin nodded, and again admired the woman resting in her bed below for her crew choice. Char was by far one of the largest Dorns that Kunin had ever met. He stood almost 7' tall and was as wide across the shoulders as a keg. His face was as intimidating as his frame, his name rested with the burn scars that covered over three-quarters of his face.

Walking to the brow of the ship Kunin rested himself against the forward rail and considered the night sky. Life has certaining improved since he joined the crew of Red Taleel and the Clear Sky.

Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 11:46:14 PM »

Grrrak

Grrrak could not believe the sight of such a large 'boat'.  Even so, he could not help but feel a great trepidation, afterall, for all intents and purposes, he was contemplating placing his life in the hands to the vagaries of the seas and the winds.  As for the Sarcosian woman, what now?  His past inclination had been to cleave her in two.  Were they to leave her to be and allow her to simply walk away?

Standing erect, peering at the ship, Grrrak queried, "What is her captain's name?"
arnon

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2006, 01:11:33 AM »

Shelg

Shelg looked down at the great quays of the port city, and the sea stretching out into the horizon. He was captivated; he’s never seen anything like this. Shaking his head he focused again on their current situation. Reaching the Clear Sky and dealing with Basiravia. The woman was indeed foul, just as the old Sarcosan claimed. But while she had been a good ally this past days, Shelg had no reason to believe that she will keep quite about them once she leaves their side. She’ll sell us out the moment we are out of her site. She’ll probably sell anybody out. We can’t sneak into town with her… and we can’t leave her behind us, or anywhere else.

The old man wanted her dead for what she is. Shelg wanted her dead for much the same reasons, but self preservation was higher on the list. “We’ll have to wait for it to get darker,” he said as his eyes meticulously scanned the area they will have to traverse in order to reach the ship. Alone it’d be easy, but he had to take with him Daniel and Grrrak. Shelg kept the giant Orc in mind as he looked for shadows.
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2006, 09:05:42 AM »

Grrrak
"What is her captain's name?"

Arc of Sennach, 15th Day
Early Evening
Clear Skies
Sharuun

"Good question, I don't know. She's secretive outside of her crew about that, she's likely got a history that she wants to stay buried. She goes by Red Taleel."

She reaches up and scratches one of the more prominant warts on her face, "I've dealt with her before, if you want to book passage on her I can assist. For a price."
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2006, 09:07:40 AM »

Shelg

Shelg looked down at the great quays of the port city, and the sea stretching out into the horizon. He was captivated; he’s never seen anything like this. Shaking his head he focused again on their current situation. Reaching the Clear Sky and dealing with Basiravia. The woman was indeed foul, just as the old Sarcosan claimed. But while she had been a good ally this past days, Shelg had no reason to believe that she will keep quite about them once she leaves their side. She’ll sell us out the moment we are out of her site. She’ll probably sell anybody out. We can’t sneak into town with her… and we can’t leave her behind us, or anywhere else.

The old man wanted her dead for what she is. Shelg wanted her dead for much the same reasons, but self preservation was higher on the list. “We’ll have to wait for it to get darker,” he said as his eyes meticulously scanned the area they will have to traverse in order to reach the ship. Alone it’d be easy, but he had to take with him Daniel and Grrrak. Shelg kept the giant Orc in mind as he looked for shadows.

Arc of Sennach, 15th Day
Early Evening
Clear Skies
Sharuun

Shelg scanned the edges of the distant dock, the buildings were mostly ruins and the few that are standing seem to be a strong wind from joining their brothers closer to the ground. Slipping Grrrak into the city will be difficult but not impossible,
arnon

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »

Shelg

Shelg eyebrow rose as he turned his head to the woman, "A price," he stated more than asked as the corner of his mouth turned slightly upward, as in half a smile. His eyes, on the other hand, were hard and cold.
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2006, 10:47:21 AM »

Shelg

"A price,"

Arc of Sennach, 15th Day
Early Evening
Clear Skies
Sharuun

"That's right, a price. Ain't a thing is this forsaken world that's free. Besides booking my own passage to Hallisport, yours will cost. You don't know Red, and you don't know her crew. My price is simple and low, I need a task done in Hallisport." She smiles, "you knew this was coming, everyone needs something from you. Your burden to bear in life."

"This task won't leave a bad taste in your mouth. I need someone freed from captivity, from Farah Shanduz's mansion."

"Do this for me and I'll negotiate your passage with Red and cover all of the costs."
Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2006, 03:36:56 PM »

Grrrak

Grrrak did not like surprises and he thought little different of this surprise offer.  The Orc would normally have dismissed it out of hand outright, afterall, they were not without resources, they had a mission to complete and did not need any distractions, but he was incredulous the Sarcosian had the temerity to offer such a trade, "So in effect, you ask that we risk our lives for mere cost of passage, is that right?"

Grrrak further queried Basiravia, "If I was less than trusting, I'd say your offer was too generous...only, I wonder if it is truly as you would like to make it appear to be?"

"We need not your reasons to free the captor, but, if you want us to give it any serious consideration, then it would behoove you to tell us who is this captive you want freed? What is the reason for his captivity so we can judge its nature? Who is the captor, Farah Shanduz, a collaborator of some import? More critically, what opposition do we face. And finally, as the stakeholder in this, will you be joining us, assuming if we accept your bargain?"

« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 03:42:56 PM by Berova » Logged
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2006, 07:41:43 PM »

Grrrak
"We need not your reasons to free the captor, but, if you want us to give it any serious consideration, then it would behoove you to tell us who is this captive you want freed? What is the reason for his captivity so we can judge its nature? Who is the captor, Farah Shanduz, a collaborator of some import? More critically, what opposition do we face. And finally, as the stakeholder in this, will you be joining us, assuming if we accept your bargain?"

Arc of Sennach, 15th Day
Early Evening
Clear Skies
Sharuun

She stares at Grrrak a few moments and then shakes her head. "Grrrak, don't ever reproduce. If you do humanity is doomed, we'll be overrun with intelligent orcs."

"The prisoner is a young girl, twelve years old. She's the child of one of my fellow plains traders, she's being held to inforce his loyalty. If I can free her he'll owe me, business. As for Farah, he's the Prince of the city, the same Prince that turned traitor and opened the gates to the Legates. Izrador blessed him, time passes him by. Nice trick that. As for joining you, no I think now." She smiles and points to Shelg, "I was figuring that small and stealthly here, the reason I keep my packs under me when I sleep, would be able to sneak in and back out again."
Berova
Insurgent Spy

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2006, 12:21:34 AM »

Grrrak

The massive Orc shook his head violently, "Bahhh!  Have no fear, humanity is already doomed, Grrrak or no."

Grrrak thought for a short time before responding, "As for the captive... as I suspected there was more than met the eye.  So the girl is some hostage..."

He then glanced down at Shelg, "As for my companion here...I would not presume to make such a decision for him, nor compel him other than to simply offer a reminder with regard to passage, we are not without our own resources."
arnon

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2006, 04:08:16 AM »

Shelg

As he suspected, no loyalty whatsoever... or rather, loyalty only to one person, herself. Shelg's decision to eliminate the woman were enforced by her request, her price. Shelg doubted if the woman really had influence or could arrange a passage for them on that ship, and while they might be able to convince the captain to let them board, it'd be easier if they had a good card with them.

The girl. Daughter of a plains trader? If the Prince needed to keep that man in check, then that man could mean trouble to the Prince. Plains raiders perhaps? Shelg grimaced at the prospect of helping the resistance, and yet, even Theorin and us are now considered by some to be opposing the Order and Izrador. He knew for a fact that some of the higher echelons of the Order turn a blind-eye to resistance when it suits their purpose and agenda.

Shelg set his eyes on the woman for a moment, small and stealthy eh. "What is the name of this trader?" he asks her and when she gives the name, looks toward Daniel his eyes as if asking recognize the name?.

He then turned to Grrrak "A word Grrrak," he says as he paces away to some distance away from the woman, and over the shoulder to Daniel he says "Keep an eye on her."
Harrowed
Editor

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »

Shelg

Shelg set his eyes on the woman for a moment, small and stealthy eh. "What is the name of this trader?" he asks her

"Tarmon Veil."

and when she gives the name, looks toward Daniel his eyes as if asking recognize the name?.

She shook her head slightly and shrugged. A negative answer, but the shrug seems to say that it could be true.

"A word Grrrak," he says as he paces away to some distance away from the woman, and over the shoulder to Daniel he says "Keep an eye on her."

Daniel nods, with a slight smile on her face, and takes Basiravia by the arm. The two of them walk back over the hill, out of earshot of Grrrak and Shelg.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories (Moderators: Kane, Bleak Knight)  |  Topic: Under a Pale Grey Sky [IC]
Jump to: