Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2022, 11:09:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

If you want to keep in touch with all Midnight news, subscribe to our News Forum, then every time a news item is posted you will be notified!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Clarion Quietus (IC) Part 1  (Read 359629 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pheros
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,504



WWW
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »


The other dwarf, a few years younger than his companion but still an elder of the clan, shakes his head slowly.  His long black braids sway as if to emphasize his disagreement.

"You know I'll stand by yer side Woden if this is yer decision, bu' I think this is madness.  We closed that pass for a reason.  If the patrols find it, it'd be like a dagger straight to the heart of the clanhold!  We hadn't had traders come down from that direction in over 50 years before be we closed it, and if we open it again nothin' good will come through it, mark my words!

I know you have your reasons...just tell me what brought this on.  I know the trails in those hills better than anyone, maybe I can find another route.  Nothing for a wagon, if that's what you had in mind, but maybe something..."


Dunkun continues to shake his head, but his face already shows that he worries his Dorthane's mind is made up.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:11:44 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged

1.6180339887...
Dunkin stats
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »

"It has t' be that one!" The older dwarf says with more conviction. "The old route t' the Falls. 'Tis the only one that has ever been wide enough t' get a wagon through, an' there will be one comin'. We're bein' choked t' death here! Fewer and fewer of us, rangin' out less and less. We're already worried 'bout having enough food t' last us through winter. Starvin' t' death is no' how I'd chose to go out. If we invite tha' dagger so be it! We'll meet it wit' an axe."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:15:11 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged

Jack Chick, Abdul Alhazred, and Aleister Crowley walk into a bar...
Pheros
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,504



WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2010, 09:44:58 PM »

"I know we're short on food, but..." Dunkun starts to say, before pausing in thought.

He looks at his elder and friend with a careful eye before continuing slowly.  "How do you know a wagon is comin'? We haven't had an outsider come to the clanhold in a dozen arcs, and most of the scouting reports the clan gets are comin' from me.  Do you know somethin' I don't?"

Dunkun shakes his head again, sharply this time, dismissing his last question with a wave of his hand. "No need to tell me your secrets, you're Dorthane for a reason.  If you say a wagon is comin', a wagon is comin' and we best have those rocks clear." Dunkun sighs. "I'll form a crew up tomorrow.  We'll be needin' experienced hands to clear the pass and protect it.  And we best be addin' scouts to watch it, day and night.  Modi will be furious, I hope you know.  He'll raise 'ell over this."  Finally the younger dwarf picks up his tankard and drains it, setting it down roughly when it's empty.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:21:03 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2010, 11:24:39 PM »

"Modi can raise all the hell 'e wants. Wouldn't be th' first time some young hotbeard thought he knew better 'n me what to do. He gets to puffed up, I'll gladly take th' wind out o' him."

The old dwarf chuffs and clenches a gnarled fist. His knuckes pop, echoing inside the Dorthane's sparse audience chamber. Woden hard as stone, and twice as stubborn.

"Though I do agree with ye tha' we canna' risk bringin' the Shadow down upon us. An entire crew would be too risky. There has t' be a'nother way." The old dwarf's eyes pinch in thought for a long moment, then the corner of his mouth twitches up. Dunkan had seen that look before. Whatever his Dorthane was about to say, it would be brilliant, insane, or both.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:15:31 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »

"We are Kurgan. We have t' remember we have other resources t' draw on. That cousin o' yours. He's a half-blood. I'd bet if we could convince him to shave his beard he could pass as a gnome. Then there's that big human you found half starved a few arcs ago. I'd say it's about time he earned back all those meals he's been gettin'. Those two could work more openly. You just keep out of sight like usual. When they get spotted, they can claim to be surveyors looking to clear the pass to let troops through. Not even the dumbest orc would think we'd be tearin' down our own defenses. They'd think our boys'd be workin' for them."

The grizzled Dorthan smirks.

"Just make sure t' move the rock upshear, and pile it right. That way ye can bring it all back down again later."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:15:43 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Pheros
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,504



WWW
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »


Dunkun closes his eyes and clenches his teeth for a moment.  "Woden, the two of them canno' clear that pass in two arcs on their own.  Let me bring some o' the clan members too...we'll need the defenses if a patrol finds them and decides to help the clearing to speed them through.  I'll keep a lookout and make sure they stay hidden should a patrol pass by.  I don't want to put those boys out there with just my eyes to protect them.  I need a few good axes with me."  Dunkun's speech slides into a vocalization of his internal monologue, his eyes staring off into space.
"Preferably a few who know how to stay hidden.  We'll have to pull most of the scouts to keep the pass watched, it'll make us blind should a patrol come from the other side.  Too few hands.  Maybe a mage?  Do we risk it?  Might make it look more likely they're working with the Shadow.  Still would need a small force on hand in case..."  Dunkun trails off, but his faces shows his thoughts are still running through the planning.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:16:01 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »

"We canna risk pullin' the scouts from tha other risky areas for two arcs. We certainly don' have Loremasters t' spare. They're all tied up tryin' t' come up with a way t' deal with the food shortage."

Wodan nods in thought. "Now look. We know workin' on tha' pass is impossible t' do without gettin' spotted. Th' trick is going t' be t' get that t' work for us instead a'gainst us. Ah think ah might have a way'n mind, but it it's gonna require bendin' some o' th' things we take fer granted."

The old Dorthane starts counting on his thick, calloused fingers absently as he thinks.

"Our advantage here is tha' th' enemy'd never consider fer a second tha' we'd be tryin' to unblock tha' pass ourselves. They've been tryin' t' do it fer years, but every time they do, we've managed t' rig enough traps and falls t' make 'em think better of it. Hell, we even cut out th' pass t' the south, an' let them "seize" it, just so they wouldn't have a reason t' come up here no more. Here's how it will go down. A gnome and a human show up and start sizing th' place up and laying groundwork fer some big project. When th' patrols show up, they say they're th' advance survey group for an engineer tasked to unblock the pass, sent down from th' north. When th' scouts get word back t' their command, they'll spend a month tryin' t' figure out who gave th' orders. Most will just figure th' messenger got killed before he got through, an' they'll be scramblin' t' figure out who's responsibility it is."

Another finger ticks off.

"Someone in their ranks'll get smart, an' realize that unblocking tha' pass is important enough to warrant attention from th' north, an' they'll take it upon themselves t' post guards and do what they can t' make sure it gets done. They'll see an even bigger opportunity when no work crew shows up according t' th' timetable, an' they'll volunteer their own troops hoping t' get recognized when superiors come down t' inspect the work. Our workforce'll be our enemies."

Another finger.

"That's when ye show up. Yer cousin'll "bring ye' down tha pass" from this side while th' human tells 'em that the engineer on the project is a Dwarven turncoat. Funny thing about Black Bloods, ye' can't tell 'em apart from th' rest of us, so when ye show up spittin' thunder like ye own tha place, my bet is ye get no questions an' no lip. Then ye' get t' see how many of 'em ye can get killed in unfortunate accidents while ye git the job done."

Wodan opens his hands toward his old friend, with an evil chuckle, clearly pleased with himself. The brief silence rings in the audience chamber.

"What do ye think?"

 

« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:20:34 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Pheros
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,504



WWW
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2010, 07:31:40 PM »

"I think yer insane!" Dunkun says with a gruff laugh, "but that's ne'er stopped up before.  Tha' plan might work, but it's awfully risky.  The boys won't have papers, the human won't have a brand.  Might be as you say, but someone might think it smells wrong.

And a Black Blood? They'll probably ne'er have seen one before, but if they have one nearby we'll be spotted out quick.  And what if they start asking questions about what one is doing alone so far from their home?  I'll need papers too, doubly.

And won't they think it odd, us not defending the pass?  We've turned them back every other time, why give up so easy now.  I don't want to be throwing our kin to fight and die just for show.  No wagon is that important.

But my biggest worry is getting that wagon through at all.  If they do clear the pass, then they'll be in control of it.  How are we to get a wagon past the encampment sure to spring up.  The plan might work, but it's awfully risky..."
 Dunkun trails off, working over Woden's plan in his mind.


« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:19:56 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2010, 11:29:26 PM »

"We got papers. We've just never had reson t' use 'em, and non-dwarves t' give 'em to at the same time b'fore. I've had the scouts recoverin' equipment from shadow scouts fer years, remember? We got stacks o' papers. Some're even from this year. Hell, we got the original orders from tha' hobgoblin engineerin' team that tried to unblock th' pass twenty years ago. We use those as a template, and change the insignias to somethin' more recent, an we should be good enough t' get tha' job done before th' ruse is uncovered."

The older dwarf leans back in his worn, comfortable chair and nods to himself as he continues to address Dunkun's concerns.

"Any Odrud this far south'd be a deep cover operative anyway. You just play yerself, but say you've spent the last 40 years infiltrating tha holdfast. They already think we got some kinda ancient treasure up 'ere. That's what brought them this far out of their way the first time 'round."

He rubs his scar again.

"And what makes ye' think I'm not gonna send our boys t' play havoc wit' 'em. If ye' don't have t' replace yer entire workforce at least once, I figure we aught t' just melt down our axes and open th' gates."

He leans over the old mahogany desk, a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, one of the only wooden structures in the holdfast, a relic from older times when wood was not a nearly priceless commodity. He points to the old map that had been laquered onto it's surface over a century before.


"When th' wagon is gettin' close I'll get a signal. Tha' pass runs almost straight up th' side o' the mountain, switchin' back an' forth for near on thirty leagues wit' only two forks before it hits the pass here-" he says pointing out the pass Durgis Rock had cut out to allow the shadow's forces to bypass them altogether "-an' cuts on up t' us, and the block ye'll be tearin' down. Halfway through th' switchbacks is an old deadfall tha we've never triggered. They already had that land, and could clear it easy. It'll make one hell of a delaying action though. We'll just have tha Dwarrow head down when th' time is right and wait t' see tha wagon. Once it's through, we bring everything behind'em down in a landslide. 'Bout th' same time, we kill all yer work crew. Wagon comes through, you collapse it all again, and ye' all come home."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:20:59 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Pheros
Avatar of the Witch Queen
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-2
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,504



WWW
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2010, 01:13:33 PM »

Dunkun nods along as Woden talks.

"Ya, I suppose you got a solid plan here Woden.  But it all depends on those boys selling it to the first patrol they encounter...it all hinges on that.  They'll be in a dangerous position until they get trusted.  I hope they can handle it.  

But alright, I say we do it then.  I'll dig around the armory and find some gear we stripped off the last few patrols we killed...there should be something that fits 'em.

You want me to tell the boys about the wagon?  Or should I keep that quiet in case they get interrogated?  I suppose they dunna need to know until it comes time to act."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:21:18 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2010, 02:32:20 PM »

"We keep it all as quiet as possible. Make it happen. I gotta go argue with the council for a few more hours."

The old dwarf finishes his drink, wipes his mouth and stands up hefting his axe, the clan's symbol of leadership. He pauses and looks at it.

"There are days when this thing seems a damn sight heavier."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:21:28 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2010, 02:39:10 PM »

The Road of Ruin, Arc of Zimra, Fall

Eirik snorts and blinks as the wagon hits a hole in the road. Wakefullness leaves him disoriented for a moment. For a moment things seem almost superimposed, as if he was in two places at once. Somewhere far away in the mountains where stout warriors made cunning plans.

The big Dorn next to him puts a steady hand on his shoulder, and the vision fades to a memory of a dream.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:21:42 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
wolfen_child
Insurgent Spy
**

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0
Gender: Female
Posts: 231



« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2010, 04:29:48 PM »

The Erenlander rubs at his eyes, wiping the dreaming out of them. He takes a long time looking around, his disorientation made stronger by the strange setting. Just for a moment, he can't quite remember who or where he is. It's a startling feeling that makes him sit up abruptly, jerky movements adjusting his clothing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to fall asleep," he speaks softly to Dorin, clearing his throat.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 06:50:07 PM by Doomed Hero » Logged

Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2010, 06:53:50 PM »

"S'alright kid you've had a lon-" Wendle whips his head around and stares at Eirik like he's grown a second head. His mouth opens but no sound comes out. After a moment he rubs a hand across his face.

"Kid, you are just bound and determined to get me killed, aren't you."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 11:09:00 PM by Doomed Hero » Logged
wolfen_child
Insurgent Spy
**

Spell Energy / Taint +0/-0
Gender: Female
Posts: 231



« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2010, 07:19:35 PM »

Eirik blinks, trying to place what exactly he had done, what he had said to disturb Wendle. Then it hits him. The strange inflection of the words, the way they had formed on his tongue. It had been familiar at the time, but when the gnome had responded in kind...

"I...," the Erenlander swallowed. "I'm sorry." He sits stiffly, not quite meeting his rescuer's eyes. He mimics the gnome's gesture, rubbing at his face. "Maybe I should just hide in the back," he chuckles bitterly.
Logged
Sholano
Bane of Legates
****

Spell Energy / Taint +3/-0
Gender: Male
Posts: 589



« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2010, 01:03:53 AM »

Dorin finds himself peering a bit closer at Eirik than usual. There had been something about his eyes, for just a moment...bah. Never mind. If Wendle was reacting that way, then Eirik probably hadn't just been speaking Courtier Sarcosan or some other tongue the big Dorn doesn't know, that had been something forbidden. Something the young Erenlander could put them all in danger just for knowing.

As the realization hits him, Dorin's face loses its consternation and his grin returns. "Well! No harm done. Just keep your tongue under closer guard and we'll be fine." He straightens out of his habitual slouch for a moment, uncharacteristically stretching out to his full height and clasping his hands over his head, giving the Gnome a pointed glance over Eirik's head as he speaks. "Won't we?"
Logged

"You want me to what?! ... Gimme a minute."
Dorin's combat data | Dorin's character sheet
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2010, 01:38:38 AM »

"Guess we'll find out." he says nodding out to the distance. "We're almost there."

The Road of Ruin stretches out before them teaming with activity even as it gets later in the day. The sun hangs low in the west lighting up the green stripe of the great forest of Erathor on the horizon. Slightly to the southwest the sky is blackened and choked with smoke where the war against the elves burns.

Rising up on the road to the south is a squat, thick structure bristling with spike-like protrusions from it's battlements. The fortress-garrison of Vorstuk straddles the road, an arched bridge spanning it connecting the two halves of the ramparts. Instead of cities, Orcs and Hobgoblins built these. The Order of Shadows knew better than to try to house orcish soldier inside the walls of a real city, so instead the garrisons along the road served as a temporary shelter. There were very few Orcs in the Bluff. Soldiers generally came across the Pellurian Sea to Erenhead, or to Low Rock. It was one of the saving graces of living in the Bluff. The fortress-garrisons meant the violent, terrible soldiers of the Shadow's armies stayed safely outside the walls.

Only now they were outside the walls, and apparently about to enter the fortress itself, not simply pass underneath it's checkpoint. They would be the minority here, and no walls would stand between them and the terrors camped inside. They would be lambs in the wolf den.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:15:59 AM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2010, 07:57:20 PM »

Just south of the Ardune, Arc of Zimra, Fall

Dusk is a strange place on the plains. You can see what lies before you above the waiving green, but long shadows and tall grasses cover any rises or falls. Where you are becomes very shadowed. Fast movement risks broken ankles or tumbles off cliffs. Hidden waterways cut deep, narrow channels that invite unwary travelers to die of exposure or at the jaws of some scavenger or fell long before they can drag themselves to any kind of aid. Moving slower is moving quieter, and the sounds of the plains at dusk are haunting. Sometimes the wind seems to whisper through the rustling reeds.

"Greylight say you seek Small Folk. He say I now take you to them."

The voice seems to come from everywhere

"Tell me why he say such things."
Logged
Exile
Bane of Legates
****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-0
Posts: 933



WWW
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2010, 06:23:42 AM »

Neither terribly strong nor supremely fit, Amethyst has not been the fastest-moving of companions for Siobhan.

For someone willing to have conversation during the rest breaks, however, the factotum does bring certain perks.  A talented storyteller, she has a seemingly-endless font of tales to tell - and she can often be induced to divert off into explanations of history, or descriptions of distant geography, or discussions of the stranger features of the world.  She even appears to have an understanding of elements of the working of the Shadow's own forces.

That last might contribute to the watchfully quiet demeanour she adopts while in motion - though that facade is broken by a startled little squeak upon being so unexpectedly addressed.  Head turning to and fro, she sucks in a long breath behind the half-mask concealing the lower part of her face, peering out from beneath the concealing brim of her hat.

"I, ahh, yes", she starts eloquently, though her accent in the Trader's Tongue is flawless.  "We seek the Small Folk, to help us to continue our journey."

Looking over to Siobhan, she hopes that the other woman has some idea of how aproach this situation.  If not, it'll be a matter of letting her tongue run away with her and hoping for the best.  Thought that does tend to work out rather well, on the whole....
Logged

Ex infernis, spes
Amethyst's Combat Stats
Ilona Ebonblade
Insurgent Commander
***

Spell Energy / Taint +3/-0
Posts: 431



« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2010, 02:39:13 AM »

As confused and disturbed as she was by recent events, Siobhan couldn't help finding Amethyst's company enjoyable. Around her own age, the woman couldn't be more different from herself, continuously talkative, incredibly well informed and unusually disarming, she had no difficulty expressing friendship,  a quality rare in this world.

At the sound of the voice, Siobhan's natural instincts too over, her deft hands drawing her ceduku almost beforw the first word was complete. Strangely enoughshe seemed to relax as the question was posed, almost smiling into the tall grass.

"Grandfather sent me. I am known to the small folk. Tell them the ash child seeks them once again."

Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »

The strange voice whispers faintly,

"They know not, my friend."

There is a pause.

"Are you sure?"

And a sigh.

"All right."

And a small brown face, it's hair back in neat cornrows, seems to appear from the grass. When she steps forth, the two women think the same thing. This tiny person is fierce. She wears perfectly moulded leathers stained a to match the greens and grays and golds of the grasslands, all in slightly angled vertical lines. She carries a tiny bow made with some kind of animal horn which recurves back in on itself. An arrow is notched against it, but it is not drawn. She looks at the pair with plain skepticism on her face.

"Well, they don't look like much, do they?"

There is a reflection of light near her, a pair of faintly glowing spots, and another face appears, this one sending a shock of panic speeding through their hearts.

It is a wolf. An impossibly large wolf. It pushes it's way out of the swordgrass until half of it is visible. It is nearly four feet high at the shoulder, and broad. It's coloring is pale, with dark grey lines running stripe-like out from it's face and down it's body. It's paws and shoulders are more reminiscent of a cat's, clawless and rounded. Strangest of all, it is wearing a saddle. It glances toward the small, fierce woman then back to the pair. The woman rolls her eyes.

"We are Small Folk, Ash Child. You are known to us."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 08:15:26 PM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Ilona Ebonblade
Insurgent Commander
***

Spell Energy / Taint +3/-0
Posts: 431



« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2010, 01:27:43 PM »

Siobahn takes a deep breath at the sign of the magnificent predator, no..predators.

I have spoken your language since I was child, found wandering in the ashes of my burned village. Twice I have lived amongst your people until they could see me safely to those of my kind, first as a child left for dead, then more recently. I am greatly in debt to you, and still I find myself needing help once again. My companion and I need to make our way along paths know only to the small folk. I will vouch for her.

Siobahn glances over at Amethyst, a look meant tto convey, Allow me to do the talking
Logged
Exile
Bane of Legates
****

Spell Energy / Taint +6/-0
Posts: 933



WWW
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2010, 02:14:19 PM »

Already of the opionion that she should keep quiet for the moment, Amethyst does, however, take a couple of minor steps to indicate trust.

First, her broad-brimmed hat is nudged slightly backward, to reduce the shadowing of her features.  Second, the half-mask she wears across the lower part of her face is unfastened at one side, letting it swing down and out of the way.  That leaves a stripe of grime across her cheeks and nose where the top edge rested and dust and sweat mingled, but leaves her hopeful, nervous expression easily-read.
Logged
Doomed Hero
Moderator
*****

Spell Energy / Taint +11/-4
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,907



« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »

"Greylight said you would say such things. I am Sehiri. I will see you to the river."

The grasses hardly move when the halfling steps back into them. The huge wolf is slightly less stealthy. Backing up is not a quadruped's strongest motion, so it comes free of the thatch it stands in and loops around the pair, staring at them them with impassive yellow eyes before pushing back into the swordgrass.

"There is a creek just north. You will move in it. It is low but you may still have to duck. Keep your heads down past the grasses. You may speak if you wish, but speak like the wind."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 02:21:23 PM by Doomed Hero » Logged
Ilona Ebonblade
Insurgent Commander
***

Spell Energy / Taint +3/-0
Posts: 431



« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »

Siobahn nods to Sehiri a moment before she vanishes into the grass.

"She will lead us to them. She says to keep our heads down and mmake sure we stay below the grass. We can talk but quietly."

Putting away her weapon Siobahn waits for her companion and slips into the grass after the woman and the wolf.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40
Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  Midnight & RPGs  |  Games and Stories  |  Clarion Quietus (Moderator: Doomed Hero)  |  Topic: Clarion Quietus (IC) Part 1
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
AtS Dark Mercury design by Nifelhein, based on the Mercury theme by Bloc
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.107 seconds with 31 queries.
TinyPortal © 2005-2011