Home forum Help Search Login Register

Site Sections

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 13, 2021, 08:04:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Site Tips

Whenever you send a personal message it is not saved by default, either change that in your profile or select individual messages to save.
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Articles Posted and Submitted  (Read 3152 times)
arnon

Spell Energy / Taint +8/-4

« on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:31 AM »

Is it possible for one of the moderators (or admins) to quickly post all the titles of the articles that have already been added to the Site Features and all those submitted. And by quick i mean with a click or two, not going through all the Feature (i can do that too).

I do not want there to be to many double submissions, and that it will be easier to those who submit articles to know if what they have has not yet been sent.

arnon
Nifelhein
Administrator

Spell Energy / Taint +22/-0

Whisper's Will

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 06:46:09 AM »

I can compile a list later today, but right now I am damn busy.

"We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects."
 - Attributed to Herman Melville.
arnon

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 07:12:31 AM »

That's why I said only if its simple. I can compile a list of whats already in the sections, and everybody who submited articles could chime in and add to the list.

arnon
Nifelhein
Administrator

Whisper's Will

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 07:15:12 AM »

Well, making it is not that hard, jsut that i have to edit it to take out the content that is not really needed, then i ahve to go to the submitted but not approved ones and do the same, I will get to it, but I have to solve some real life issues today that will prevent me from doing that until later.

This will be specially handy while we port coe content from the odl site, aftr that it will most likely not be an issue.
arnon

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 09:07:28 AM »

I agree. It was a comment from smeagol about porting content from the old site that got me thinking about that... don't want to flod you guys with too much articles that are essentialy the same...

No rush, no worries... Wink

arnon
Nifelhein
Administrator

Whisper's Will

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 12:05:55 PM »

I have started the work, making the lsit is far worse than copying and editing it though, check the sticky in Meta for the list and guidelines on what to post and where. Wink
Pages: [1]
Reply Send this topic Print
Against the Shadow  |  Forum  |  General  |  Meta  |  Topic: Articles Posted and Submitted
Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.